1. Selection of broodstock In the reproductive season from April to August each year, mature broodstock are selected for oxytocin production. Among them, the female abdomen is enlarged and soft, and the gonads are large and protruding; the male is slightly longer than the female fish, the genital hole is slightly pink, and the milky white semen is artificially squeezed out. Male and female broodstock were elicited at a ratio of 1:1.
2. The oxytocin-producing drugs use human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) or luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone analogue (LHRH?A). The drug was diluted and dissolved with normal saline before use. The injection dose was calculated as the brood body weight of 0.5 ml/kg, and the injection site was the back muscle. The two-needle method was used for injection. The first needle was injected with 1/5 of the total dose, and the second needle was injected with the remaining portion at a distance of 24 hours. The male dose is halved. When the water temperature is 20Â°C-25Â°C, the effect time is 36-48 hours.
3. Preparation of spawning ponds and fish nests The bred broodstock is mated into a spawning pool. Spawning ponds generally use cement ponds with an area of â€‹â€‹50m2 to 100m2. The water depth is 1.2m to 1.5m, and pool water is filtered using 80 mesh mesh. Before production, artificial fish nests made of soft, fresh and non-toxic water hyacinth, water peanuts, etc. are set in the cement pool to provide broodstock with oestrus, and the number of nests is 1/m 2 -2/ Square meters. When spawning estrus spawns, be sure to keep quiet around the spawning pool. After artificial oxytocin production, the big locust broodstock automatically mates in the estrus and spawns in the fish nest. After spawning, the eggs are viscous and can adhere to the fish nest. After the broodstocks were released, the fish nests were hatched. If artificial insemination is performed, dry insemination is used.
4. Incubation of Fertilized Eggs After the broodstock have laid eggs, the fertilized eggs should be collected and placed in the hatching pond for hatching. The hatchery pool is suitable for cement ponds with an area of â€‹â€‹4m2 to 6m2. The hatching density of the fertilized eggs is 10,000 grains/m2 to 15,000 grains/m2. In the hatching process, pay attention to the prevention of water mildew; during incubation, try to keep the water temperature between 18Â°C â€‹â€‹and 31Â°C, and the optimum water temperature between 20Â°C and 28Â°C. The amplitude range should be controlled at about 2Â°C, and replace the fresh water 3 times a day. Ensure fresh water, rich dissolved oxygen (dissolved oxygen content of not less than 4 mg / l).
1. The fry cultivation adopts cement pool cultivation, and can also be directly cultivated with hatching ponds. The stocking density is 3000/m2 to 5000/m2. Newly hatched fry, 3 mm to 4 mm in length, has an enlarged yolk sac on the abdomen, weak physical activity, poor mobility, side bottom pool, and its yolk sac as a nutrient source within 3 days to 4 days without feeding . After 5 days, the yolk sac of the fry completely disappeared and active feeding was started. In the early stage of fry, the young larvae or small horns of the larvae are fed and fed 4 times a day. The fry is cultivated for 8 days to 10 days and the body length can reach 1.5 cm-2.0 cm. The body color turns yellow and can be cast at this time. The minced and sterilized leeches were fed; after 30 days of domestication, the fry bodies were as long as 2.5 cm to 3.0 cm and began to feed in groups and turned black. During the cultivation period, change the water and inflate properly every day, and use a hose to siphon off the excreta at the bottom of the pool to ensure that the water is fresh. With the increase of individuals, the demand for food organisms, dissolved oxygen, etc. will also increase. At this time, it should be transferred to the breeding stage in time.
2. Fish Breeding According to the actual situation, the fish ponds can be cultivated using earthen ponds or cement ponds. Among them, when using a cement pool, the cultivation pond area is generally 20 to 40 square meters, and the depth is 60 to 80 centimeters, and drainage and irrigation are convenient. Before the fry is stocked, use sterile potassium permanganate or formalin to clean the cultivation pond, and then store the water to deliver the fry. The fry to be released must be of the same batch and specifications, with a general stocking density of 1000 to 1500/m2. Because it is cultivated in the cement pool, the natural food organisms in the pool water are seriously deficient, so artificial feed must be fed. When small-scale fish species are chopped and sterilized, the water hopper can be fed directly after the individual is increased. When the specifications are more than 8 cm in total length, domesticated fish gizzards begin to be domesticated, and after 5 days to 7 days of domestication, fish gizzards (chilled fish paste) can be completely consumed. If the source of chilled fish is difficult, it is also possible to domesticate the feed for squid. During the cultivation process, we must pay attention to small meals, and provide enough feed for their food, while paying attention to timing, positioning, quantitative feeding. In daily management, since feeding a large number of fish gills will damage the water quality, it is necessary to regularly inspect the ponds to observe the water quality. If water quality is found to be bad, it is necessary to change the water in a timely manner. Generally, the first row is used for irrigation and the water exchange rate is 1/2 of the pool water. about. In addition, aquatic plants such as water hyacinth, which occupies approximately 1/2 of the surface of the water, can be placed in the pond to purify the water while concealing the species of giant hedgehog.
3, timely grading and cultivation After a period of cultivation, the large locust species will have certain differences in specifications. When the difference is large, special attention should be paid to timely screening, grading, and subculture.
Adult culture of adult fish farming generally uses intensive culture.
1. Ponds are generally required to be earthen ponds. The pond area is generally 1 mu to 2 mu. The depth of the pond water is more than 1.5 meters. The pond foundation is more than 50 cm above the water surface. There is less silt in the bottom of the pond. The pond is convenient for drainage and irrigation and the surroundings are quiet. The water hyacinth which grows about 1/5 of the water in the pond can regulate the water quality and hide the shade for the big hedgehog. Before the fishes are pooled, clear the pond thoroughly with lime, and then store water until the drug toxicity completely disappears.
2, fish species stocking generally in May to June each year to put more than 5 cm in length of the fish species, required to put the same species of fish, a full amount of time, the fish species are robust. The stocking density is generally 2000/mu -3000/mu. After 8 months to 10 months of breeding, the average individual of the fish is more than 200 grams, which can be harvested and marketed. The mu yield is generally 250 kg -300 kg.
3. The feed hedgehog is an omnivorous fish. At present, artificially cultured giant hedgehogs are mainly fed chilled fish, and artificial artificial feed is also fed after artificial domestication. However, it should be noted that the quality of chilled fish should be better, and it should not be rotted and odorized, otherwise it will easily cause bacterial diseases.
4. Daily management Due to the high density of culture, new water is often required to be added to prevent the deterioration of water quality due to massive feeding of feedstuffs. In thunderstorms, it is necessary to promptly inspect the pond and check whether the water inlet and outlet and the escape prevention facilities are in good condition. Prevent the big hedgehogs from jumping off and flooding the pool; do a good job of fresh-keeping feed, ensure that the feed is fresh, not rot and degenerate, and at the same time feed to achieve "four settings"; do fish disease prevention and control work, every 15 days-20 Tian Quanchi sprinkles lime water once to regulate water quality. If fish disease is found, it must be promptly treated.
Name: Seafood soup hot pot Bottom Material
Shelf life: 12 months
Ingredients: Vegetable oil, kelp, edible salt, ginger, garlic, chicken essence seasoning, white sugar, squid, shrimp, seaweed, food additives and so on.
Storage method: Normal temperature, avoid light storage, open the bag after refrigeration.
Seafood Pot Bottom Material,Seafood Hot Pot Bottom Material,Clear Soup Hot Pot Bottom Material,Seafood Broth Hot Pot Bottom Material
ChongQing Baifu Foods Co., Ltd. , http://www.baifufood.com